Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Culturel Stone, Culture Slate, Slate manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Chinese Natural Stone Culture Slate, Blackboard Slate, Baltic Brown Granite for Tile Slab Countertop, Natural Pebble Stone for Graden Decoration and so on.

Supplier Homepage Product List Slates / Sandstones / Quartzies / Culture Stones Chinese Natural Stone Culture Slate, Blackboard Slate

Chinese Natural Stone Culture Slate, Blackboard Slate

FOB Price:US $6 - 12 / Piece
Min. Order (Container) FOB Price
1+ US $6-12 / Piece
Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 1 Container
Transport Package: Wooden Package
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request

Basic Info.

Model NO.:slate tile
Slate Erosion Resistance:Antacid
Color:Mixed Color
Usage:Wall Cladding Stone, Wall Tile
Package:8PCS/Carton, 28 Cartons/Wooden Crate
Shape:Shape,S Shape, Rectangular, L Shape
Trademark:Bochang
Origin:China

Product Description

Product Features:
1. Natural stone, a durable and reliable material of nature, adding a contemporary feeling while keeping the classical notions.
2. It is natural, hard texture, resistant compression, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, fire-resistant, cold-resistant, no radiation, non-pollution.
3. It gives people a feeling of classical allusion and brings people back to nature.
4. Suitable for indoor and outdoor, parks, landscape, etc.
5. Available for other sizes, thickness.
6. Colors available: Imperial black, grey, lotus green, rusty, pink, white, coffee, etc.

1. Product name: Natural wall culture slate
2. Color optional: Rusty, Black, green, gray, yellow, etc.
3. Style: Square, rectangle, triangle, fishing scale, Ushape, etc...
4. Edges glued, Strips glued, Corner glued, Column glued.

5. Size: (thickness: 5-20mm)
100x100mm
100x200mm
100x300mm
200x200mm
200x300mm
200x400mm
300x300mm
300x600mm
400x400mm
600x600mm
600x150mm
180x350mm
Remark: Any other size/thicknesses are available as per your requirements.

Some quotation information about the product:
Name  Black wall panels, Stack stone , Slate Slab. Paving stone, tiles, slate, wall panels, wall cladding, Mosaic, Irregular random slate
  Usage  Decoration buliding, Landscaping, Our slate will help your building more elegant.
 
 Color   Beige, yellow, black, grey, Green, white, rusty, etc;
 
  Size(cm)  Slate size:
10x20,  15x30 ,  20x40 , 30x60,  40x40,  60x60, 60x120; etc,
Wall panels size:
60x15;
Roofing tiles size:
40x20,40x25,50x25;
Tumbled Mat slate:
40x40; single stone of each mat: 9x9;
Mosaic size:
30.5x30.5; etc
Irregular random slate:
Diameter30-50; 50-100;
Loose Ledgestone size:
Free length and width. 

We will according to your stardard size making slate size.
 
 Package   100 % export stardard safe packing, s eaworthy  Fumigate  s wooden crate;  carton box and Fumigate crate.
 Shape  Z shape,S shape, Rectangular, L shape
 Delivery   15~20 days after we get deposit
 Payment  T/T : 30% down payment and when we shipped the cargo and after sending the copy shipping document ,then you pay the other 70% payment.

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. cheney
*From
To Ms. cheney
*Message
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now
Find Similar Products By Category:

Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

- Fujian, China
- Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
  • Sample Available
  • OEM/ODM Service
  • Spanish Speaker