Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Natural Stone, Granite, Granite Tile manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Silver Blue Pearl Granite Slab for Wall Tile, Countertop, Baltic Brown Granite for Tile Slab Countertop, Natural Pebble Stone for Graden Decoration and so on.

Supplier Homepage Product List granite tiles/ slabs/ steps Silver Blue Pearl Granite Slab for Wall Tile, Countertop

Silver Blue Pearl Granite Slab for Wall Tile, Countertop

FOB Price:US $18.75 - 28.9 / Square Meter
Purchase Qty. (Square Meters) FOB Price
200-999 US $18.75 / Square Meter
1,000+ US $28.9 / Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 200 Square Meters
Production Capacity: 5000sqm/Month
Transport Package: Strong Wooden Crates or as Requirements
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request

Basic Info.

Model NO.:Silver Pearlv granite
Surface Finishing:Polished
Color:Blue
Shape:Square
Size:600 X 600mm
Thickness:2cm
Granite Density:2~3g/m³
Unified Catalogue:G3503
Form:Big Slab
Technics:Natural
Certification:ISO9001, CE
Name:Silver Pearls Granite
Quality:Control by Our Experienced QC Team
Service:Welcome Specified Size and Surface Finish
Sample Request:Free Sample with Freight Paid by Customer
Delivery Time:15~20days
Port:Xiamen
Export Markets:Global
Brand:Bochang
Trademark:Bo Chang
Specification:SGS
Origin:China
HS Code:68029390

Product Description

name:Silver blue Pearl Granite slab
Product Description
Silver Blue Granite for Granite Tiles, Slabs, Countertops

Xiamen Bochang Stone is manufacturer of granite, marble, sandstone, basalt, limestone tiles and slabs, pavings, stairs, countertops, wall cladding, sculptures etc.

1. Size:
Common size of Granite tiles:
12" X 12" or 305 X 305mm
18" X 18" or 457 X 457mm
12" X 24" or 305 X 610mm
600 X600mm; 600 X300mm;
Thickness: 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm,

Common size of Granite slabs:
Big slabs: 2400mm up x 1200mm up
Thickness: 20mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm ^etc

Half slabs: 1800 up/2500mm up x 600/700/800/900mm up
Thickness: 20mm, 30mm^etc
Note: The size, thickness and finish can be decided by customer's design.

2. Surface processing
Polished/ honed/ flamed/ bush-hammered/ sandblast/ natural split/ rough picked.

3. Popular color
Grey granite, green granite, yellow granite, black granite, red granite, white granite, brown granite and more colors for your choice.

4. Packing
Tile Packing: 10PCS per carton box, then 46 carton boxes per wooden crate, or 10PCS per foam box, earl Whitethen 36 foam boxes per wooden crate.
Slab packing: Strong wooden bundle

5. Usage
Used for flooring tile, wall cladding, momument, countertop, kitchentops, steps, kerbstone, Paving stone etc

6. Advantage:
1)Excellent wear resistance
2) Heavy stain resistance;
3) Low water aborption rate;
4) Fetures: Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean.

For more informations, contact us freely pls.


1) Standard sizes:
12"X12"(305X305mm), 18"X18"(457X457mm), 24"X24"(610X610mm),
12"X24"(305X610mm), 300X600mm, 400X400mm, 500X500mm ^
In thickness: 3/8" (10mm), 1/2" (12.7mm), 15mm, 20mm, 30mm, 40mm. ^.

2) Payment Term:T/T (30% in advance,the rest  70%be payed when the seller Load the goods to the ship,and see the copy of B/L)

3) The Lead time:15-20 days after the order be confirmed by both parties

SloganProfessional, creditable, cooperated- to get win-win result
XIAMEN BOCHANG IMP. & EXP. CO., LTD.
ADD: Room 23A Baofu Building, No. 819 South Hubin Road, Siming District, Xiamen, China.
Contact Person:Annie
Tel: +86-592-5155039
Fax: +86-592-5155036
Web: http://www.china-bochang.com
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Bella
Sales Executive
*From
To Miss Bella
*Message
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

- Fujian, China
- Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
  • Sample Available
  • OEM/ODM Service
  • Spanish Speaker