Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Artifical Stone, Engineered Stone, Man-Made Stone manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Nature Stone Quartz Slabs for American Market, Chinese Natural Shanxi Black Granite Vanity Tops, Chinese Guangxi White Marble for Tile Slab and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Slates / Sandstones / Quartzies / Culture Stones Nature Stone Quartz Slabs for American Market

Nature Stone Quartz Slabs for American Market

Purchase Qty.:
(Square Meters)
400-999 1,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $10 US $16
Purchase Qty. (Square Meters) FOB Unit Price
400-999 US $10
1,000+ US $16
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 20000m2 Per Month
Transport Package: Pallet Packing
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: Quartz Slabs
  • Surface Finish: Polished
  • Form: Big Slab
  • Cut-to-Size Size: 600x600mm
  • Certification: ISO9001, SGS
  • Customized: Customized
  • Port: Xiamen
  • Delivery Time: 15~20days
  • Brand: Bochang
  • Service: Welcome Specified Size and Surface Finish
  • Specification: SGS
  • HS Code: 6802
  • Type: Artificial Quartz
  • Color: White
  • Edge Processing: Flat
  • Thickness: 20mm
  • Usage: Commercial, Kitchen, Bathroom, School
  • Quality Control: Inspected One by One
  • Export Markets: Global
  • Business Type: Manufacturer
  • Quality: Control by Our Experienced QC Team
  • Trademark: Bo Chang
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Solid surface has no crack, which can not be seeped by any liquid and is easy to clean and maintain. Have the natural texture of marble, the cleanness and fineness of ceramics and easy processing operations of timbers. The stubborn stain can be removed by common cleaning liquid.

Material: Artificial stone, artificial quartz, man made stone, Red engineered quartz, Engineered stone
Application:
Floor, wall, kitchen, countertops, column, project, etc:

Slab size:
3000x1200/ 1600x2400/ 1800x2400/ 1800x2700mm
118''x47''/ 63''x95''/ 71''x95''/ 71''x106''

Standard specification:
90x90/ 80x80/ 60x60/ 60x40/ 60x 30/ 40x40/ 30x30 cm
35''x35''/ 32''x32''/ 24''x24''/ 24''x16''/ 24''x12''/ 16''x16''/ 12''x12''
Above is our normal size, custom size is acceptable

Colors: Red/ black/light beige/white/green/blue
Price&Payment TermsFOB PriceNegotiable
Payment TermsT/T, L/C,D/P
Sample RequestWe provide sample for customers without charges and load in your container. For new customer, the courier cost of sample will be paid by you. The common size of sample is 150x150x10mm, 100x100x10mm.
Quality GuaranteeOur quality control division is well-established to implement strict and scientific quality control procedures. (including thickness tolerance, color vary, angle tolerance and finishing face).Relevant records was kept well, which is approved by SGS Auditors.
We welcome you or the third party to check the quality before shipping.
We are experted at stone products packing and containers loading


Payment Term
T/T (30% in advance,the rest  70%be payed when the seller Load the goods to the ship,and see the copy of B/L)
The Lead time15-20 days after the order be confirmed by both parties
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Judy
*From:
To: Miss Judy
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now