Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Granite, Granite Tile, Granite Slab manufacturer / supplier in China, offering China Polished G687 Peach Red Granite Tile, Chinese Natural Shanxi Black Granite Vanity Tops, Blue Pearl Tile Slab Granite for Vanity Top &Countertop and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product granite tiles/ slabs/ steps China Polished G687 Peach Red Granite Tile

China Polished G687 Peach Red Granite Tile

Purchase Qty.:
(Square Meters)
500-999 1,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $7.2 US $13.1
Purchase Qty. (Square Meters) FOB Unit Price
500-999 US $7.2
1,000+ US $13.1
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 10000 Square Meters in One Month
Transport Package: Wooden Crates and Wooden Bundles
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: G687 granite
  • Color: Red
  • Size: 600 X 600mm
  • Granite Density: 2~3g/m³
  • Form: Tile
  • Certification: ISO9001
  • Delivery Time: in 7 Days Finish 1 Contain
  • Quality: Control by Our Experienced QC Team
  • Export Markets: Global
  • Brand: Bochang
  • Specification: SGS
  • HS Code: 68029390
  • Surface Finishing: Polished
  • Shape: Square
  • Thickness: 2cm
  • Unified Catalogue: G687
  • Technics: Natural
  • Surface: Polihsed, Flamed, Natural, Bush
  • Port: Xiamen
  • Service: Welcome Specified Size and Surface Finish
  • Business Type: Manufacturer
  • Trademark: Bo Chang
  • Origin: China
Product Description
G687 granite tile for floor and stair

Advantage:
Own fatctory, own design and r&d department. Own marketing team. Competitive are the quality & price of our excellent products.

Business scope:
Imported/dometic granite, imported/dometic marble, slab, sculpture, table/bench, stone bridge, stone pavillion, flower pot, fountainball, pillar, column, tombstone, countertop, vanity. Top, mosaic, composite panel.

Surface finishes;
Polished, honed, flamed, rough picked, bush-hammered, sandblasted, engraving, chiseled, inlay craft and embossment craft etc.

Material & color material:
Granite, marble, onyx etc. Popular color: Shanxi black, g603, g502, g623, g633, g654, multicolor red, paradiso, indian red, china impala, etc

Service:
Cad drawing for confirmation, color choice, processing, carving, packing, arrange shipment, after-sales service.

Advanced facilities:
Automatic polishing machine, infrared middle blocks cutting machine, auto polishing machine, abnormal stone process machine etc.

Packing:
Pack with foamed plastic, then in fumigated wooden crates, reinforced with metal straps outside.

Moq as your requirements:

Delivery date about 10-35 days after deposit.
Payment terms 30% t/t deposit in advance then balance 70% should be paid by t/t against b/l copy by fax or email.
Price&Payment TermsFOB PriceNegotiable
Payment TermsT/T, L/C,D/P
Sample RequestWe provide sample for customers without charges and load in your container. For new customer, the courier cost of sample will be paid by you. The common size of sample is 150x150x10mm, 100x100x10mm.
Quality GuaranteeOur quality control division is well-established to implement strict and scientific quality control procedures. (including thickness tolerance, color vary, angle tolerance and finishing face).Relevant records was kept well, which is approved by SGS Auditors.
We welcome you or the third party to check the quality before shipping.
We are experted at stone products packing and containers loading



Payment Term :
T/T (30% in advance,the rest  70%be payed when the seller Load the goods to the ship,and see the copy of B/L)
The Lead time:15-20days after the order be confirmed by both parties
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Joyce
*From:
To: Miss Joyce
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category