Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

Granite Tile, Granite Slab, Brown Granite manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Baltic Brown Granite Slab for Countertop & Bathroom, Coffee Marble for Flooring Tile, Stone Washing Basin and Sink for Bathroom and Kitchen and so on.

Supplier Homepage Product List granite tiles/ slabs/ steps Baltic Brown Granite Slab for Countertop & Bathroom

Baltic Brown Granite Slab for Countertop & Bathroom

FOB Price:US $15.3 - 20.9 / Square Meter
Purchase Qty. (Square Meters) FOB Price
250-999 US $15.3 / Square Meter
1,000+ US $20.9 / Square Meter
Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 250 Square Meters
Production Capacity: 50 Thousand Square Meter/ Per Week
Transport Package: Strong Wooden Packing
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request

Basic Info.

Model NO.:Granite Baltic brown
Surface Finishing:Polished
Color:Brown
Shape:Square
Size:600 X 600mm
Thickness:2cm
Granite Density:2~3g/m³
Unified Catalogue:G3503
Form:Big Slab
Technics:Natural
Certification:ISO9001
Namel:Baltic Brown Granite
Port:Xiamen
Export Markets:Global
Business Type:Manufacturer
Delivery Time:15~20days
Quality:Control by Our Experience Qcteam
Brand:Bochang
Trademark:Bo Chang
Specification:SGS
Origin:China
HS Code:68029390

Product Description

Supply Baltic Brown slabs, countertops with very competitive price!

1) Kitchen top set (2 PCS/set):

Dimensions: 98" X 26" X 3/4" top front and left or front and right sides, bullnose/ogee, backsplash 1 long and 1 short side Polish

2) Island

3) Slabs/tiles

Welcome your inquiry!
Price&Payment TermsFOB PriceNegotiable
Payment TermsT/T, L/C,D/P
Sample RequestWe provide sample for customers without charges and load in your container. For new customer, the courier cost of sample will be paid by you. The common size of sample is 150x150x10mm, 100x100x10mm.
Quality GuaranteeOur quality control division is well-established to implement strict and scientific quality control procedures. (including thickness tolerance, color vary, angle tolerance and finishing face).Relevant records was kept well, which is approved by SGS Auditors.
We welcome you or the third party to check the quality before shipping.
We are experted at stone products packing and containers loading



Payment Term
T/T (30% in advance,the rest  70%be payed when the seller Load the goods to the ship,and see the copy of B/L)
The Lead time15-20days after the order be confirmed by both parties
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Miss Judy
*From
To Miss Judy
*Message
Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.
This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Xiamen Bochang Import & Export Co., Ltd.

- Fujian, China
- Manufacturer/Factory, Trading Company

Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
  • Sample Available
  • OEM/ODM Service
  • Spanish Speaker